- OpendTect on TV - "Lecturers to be trained on use of world-class software"
- TerraNubis - Seismic Market Place - live!
- MOL sponsors Machine Learning Project in OpendTect Pro
- Chimney Atlas - Free Fluid Migration Studies Overview
- Winner of the India 5000 Best MSME Award 2017
- Winner of SEG's Distinguished Achievement Award
- 9 April, 2020: Machine Learning Webinars: Applications - Seismic, Logs, and Seismic-to-Logs
- 16 April, 2020: Machine Learning Webinars: Synthesizing Training Data with SynthRock
- 23 April, 2020: Machine Learning Webinars: Creating and Adding New Models
- 7-10 June, 2020: AAPG Houston, Booth #738
- 14-17 September, 2020: GEO 2020 Bahrein, Booth #031
- 11-14 October, 2020: SEG Houston, Booth 240
- December, 2020: EAGE Amsterdam, Booth #2108
- OpendTect Introduction Training Houston
- Advanced Workflows Training Houston