ARK CLS Spotlight adds quantitative interpretation capabilities to the standard SCI workflow by rapidly combining up to 4 different coloured seismic datasets into a single cube that resembles the behaviour of a given elastic attribute. The relationship between the input data and the desired output is established from prior well log analysis.
All commercial plugins require OpendTect Pro.
- Adds quantitative interpretation capabilities to standard SCI workflow
- Versatile: allows geophysicists to work with attributes that directly relate to rock properties
- No need for wavelet extraction
- Can work with up to 4 different coloured sections simultaneously
- Allows creation of optimum SNP seismic input
- Full integration with SCI.
As Spotlight is used in conjunction with Seismic Coloured Inversion.