Q: What do I need to pay attention to create a good HorizonCube?
A: Please refer to the following resources.
Q: How can I increase the speed when calculating a HorizonCube?
A: This is difficult to answer specifically. However, there are some general rules to help you understand the various factors that influence the calculation time:
- The fewer the number of packages, the faster the speed
- The greater the number of framework horizons used on input, the greater the speed
- the smaller the calculation stepouts, the greater the speed
- the more faults used on input, the lower the speed
- using a decimated SteeringCube will give you a trade-off between speed and resolution (this is a useful tip for regional cube calculation).
Q: What can I do with the a HorizonCube?
A: Please take a look at the following documentation and video presentation.
User Documentation HorizonCube
Tutorial HorizonCube Applications