ARK CLS Frequency Shaping (formerly known as Seismic Broadband) is an innovative technique that integrates well data into your seismic analysis. By using acoustic impedance logs and reflectivity two operators are simultaneously derived, once applied, they effectively broaden the amplitude spectrum of the seismic data at both ends, low and high.
All commercial plugins require OpendTect Pro.
- Broadband operators are consistent with seismic and well data
- Wavelet is implicit in the process
- Enables the broadband analysis of 3D seismic data
- Reduces the risk of adding artificial data
- Low end and high end analysis are analogous to SCI and SSB processes
- Performs SCI & SSB analysis simultaneously to create to matched outputs
- New normalised amplitude spectrum charts, for better data analysis
- Inversion viewed in real-time with our Graphic Viewer