The ARK CLS Frequency Shaping (formerly known as Seismic Broadband) plugin uses an innovative technique that integrates well data into your seismic analysis. Two operators are simultaneously derived using acoustic impedance logs and reflectivity, once applied to the seismic data they effectively broaden the amplitude spectrum of the seismic data at both ends, low and high.
All commercial plugins require OpendTect Pro.
- Broadband operators are consistent with seismic and well data
- Wavelet is implicit in the process
- Enables the broadband analysis of 3D seismic data
- Reduces the risk of adding artificial data
- Low end and high end analysis are analogous to SCI and SSB processes
- Performs SCI & SSB analysis simultaneously to create to matched outputs
- New normalised amplitude spectrum charts, for better data analysis