OpendTect Pro is the extended version of OpendTect for professional users. For only 2,200.- USD per user per year (node-locked license), OpendTect Pro users benefit from extra functionality and premium support. Only OpendTect Pro users can extend their system by acquiring a range of cutting edge commercial plugins on top of OpendTect Pro.
Please visit the OpendTect Pro store to buy a subscription today.
"OpendTect in short: Great Workbench - User Friendly - Superb Support -Improved Reservoir Imaging - Ultimately: Mitigated Drilling and Production Risk."
--Dr. Rainer Tonn, Equinor
- PetrelDirect data connectivity to Petrel* via a free Petrel* plugin
- Basemap + Mapping
- PDF-3D for sharing images
- Accurate ray-tracer for mutes, angle stacks, AVA attributes
- Shapefiles, RBF gridder, ....
- Thalweg tracker for seismic facies tracking
- Well Table with additional log plots & cross-plots
- Horizon Mathematics (3D & 2D)
- Horizons from well markers
- Create 3D bodies from polygons
* Petrel is a mark of Schlumberger.
The Thalweg Tracker
The Thalweg Tracker is a special kind of 3D connectivity filter that can follow the path of least resistance (=Thalweg).
- Seismic facies tracker
- Input generator for Machine Learning workflows
- Pointsets with tracking attributes
- Horizons with tracking attributes
- 3D bodies.
The Basemap is a utility that provides a map view of project data and enables the creation of maps. Features:
- Interactively adding and controlling visualization elements in 2D and 3D viewers
- Especially useful in 2D seismic interpretation projects
- More gridding and annotation options incl. support of shape files for better maps.
Additional tools for better management of well data and log analysis. Features:
- Well Data Table
- New log plots
- New cross-plots
- These tools were developed for QC-ing and editing of well logs for Machine Learning workflows
A utility to grab a 3D OpendTect scene and save this in a 3D PDF, or glTF format for sharing with others.
- Grab a scene with seismic, horizons, wells etcetera and save in 3D PDF or glTF
- 3D PDF files are supported in several free softwares incl. Adobe Acrobat Reader
- glTF is supported in modern browsers; The interactive images on this page are glTF files.
Mathematics on horizons and horizon data, e.g., for Time/Depth conversion of seismic interpretation grids.
- Basic math (+,-,*,/,^)
- Functions (exp, ln, sin,…)
- Logical (<,==, &&, …)
- Statistical (rand, min, avg, …)
- Constants (pi, e, undef)
- Other (inl, crl, X, Y)