Seismic Net Pay
The ARK CLS Seismic Net Pay plugin is an improved method to estimate net pay from seismic attributes.
All commercial plugins require OpendTect Pro.
- Seismic Net Pay provides a simple robust algorithm1 to estimate net pay from band limited impedance data (RAI) obtained from coloured inversion
- Applicable for thin and not so thin reservoirs
- At critical interaction points the geoscientist is guided by the software
- Provides significant improvement over the reflectivity based techniques
- Has a proven track record of delivering results over many years
- Allows geoscientist to analyse the different sources of uncertainty thus leading to improvements in the final result
- Outputs uncertainty maps to constrain reservoir modelling which helps to ensure that models are consistent
- Standard outputs in map form include: net pay, seismic net-to-gross (time), seismic net-to-gross (depth) plus QC
- Uncertainty outputs in map form include: calibration uncertainty and total uncertainty.