OpendTect Pro is the extended version of OpendTect for professional users. For only 2,000.- USD per user per year, OpendTect Pro users benefit from extra functionality and priority support. Only OpendTect Pro users can extend their system by renting or purchasing a range of cutting edge commercial plugins on top of OpendTect Pro.
"OpendTect in short: Great Workbench - User Friendly - Superb Support -Improved Reservoir Imaging - Ultimately: Mitigated Drilling and Production Risk."
--Dr. Rainer Tonn, Equinor
- PetrelDirect data connectivity to Petrel
- Basemap + Mapping
- PDF-3D for sharing images
- Accurate ray-tracer for mutes, angle stacks, AVA attributes
- Shapefiles, RBF gridder, ....
- Thalweg tracker for seismic facies tracking
- Well Table with additional log plots & cross-plots
- Horizon Mathematics
- Horizons from well markers
The Thalweg Tracker
The Thalweg Tracker is a special kind of 3D connectivity filter that can follow the path of least resistance (=Thalweg).
- Seismic facies tracker
- Input generator for Machine Learning workflows
- Pointsets with tracking attributes
- Horizons with tracking attributes
- 3D bodies.
The Basemap is a utility that provides a map view of project data and
enables the creation of maps.
Additional tools for better management of well data and log analysis. Features:
A utility to grab a 3D OpendTect scene and save this in a 3D PDF, or glTF format for sharing with others.
- Grab a scene with seismic, horizons, wells etcetera and save in 3D PDF or glTF
- 3D PDF files are supported in several free softwares incl. Adobe Acrobat Reader
- glTF is supported in modern browsers; The interactive images on this page are glTF files.
Mathematics on horizons and horizon data, e.g., for Time/Depth conversion of seismic interpretation grids.